When results oriented people want to get clarity about career changes, starting new business ventures, improving their leadership effectiveness or being more present for their family, we help them to achieve the results they want.
At BreakThrough Performance Coaching we help you by:
- Identifying and breaking through the mental blocks that hinder your actions
- Designing and developing specific action plans
- Staying on track with implementing your plans for action
- Building the habits to make your changes sustainable
- Using assessments and quantifiable methods to identify strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Analyzing systems and processes in organizations to determine their effectiveness and their alignment with identified strategic plans.
- Focusing on achieving the results articulated in the stated vision or goal statements
About Breakthrough Performance Coaching
Our focus is on helping our clients achieve the results they want. We work with individuals and organizations to help them translate their vision and goals into specific action steps. For individuals we start with the mindset that governs the person’s entire behaviour set. For organizations, that translates into an examination of systems, processes and organizational culture so that we can check for alignment between the current realities and the future envisioned state of success.
We help our clients to develop clear and precise plans for achieving their goals. We investigate the current barriers to effective implementation and we do the work necessary to break through them. As practitioners we are governed by the International Coaching Federation’s Code of Ethics, the American Society for Quality’s guidelines and the PROSCI’s research on change management and implementation.
We see our engagement with you as a partnership where we are both supportive and collaborative.
Meet Marjorie Wharton
I am a trainer, coach and facilitator with over 15 years’ experience. I specialize in helping people build the skills they need to improve their performance. Over the years my focus has been primarily in helping people to better understand themselves and change their mindsets. I generally work with my clients to help them see what they are capable of achieving and help them to identify their strengths and successes while managing around their weaknesses and learning from their challenges.
In 2002, I started my training in understanding human behavior by being certified to use the MBTI. Since then I have continued strengthening my skills and knowledge in the area through formal and informal training and education programmes. Over the years I have worked with hundreds of people to help them better understand their own behavioural preferences and those of the people around them.
In 2017 I began my journey to become certified and accredited as a Personal and Executive Coach. This allows me to marry my focus on people development and my experience in organizational development, strategic planning to the coaching principles to come up with a unique approach in my training, consulting and facilitation initiatives.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Emotional Quotient Indicator
- Extended DISC
- PROSCI Change Management Professional
- Certified Personal and Executive Coach
- Helped national and regional organizations develop their strategic plans
- Over 1000 people completing MBTI Feedback Sessions
- Hundreds of people developing leadership skills, managerial effectiveness and supervisor skills
- Over 15 years leading a unit that existed to meet the demands of private sector organizations
- Over 20 years designing, planning and managing small, medium and large scale events
- Leadership Development
- Personal Development
- Organizational Improvement
- Performance Management
- Event Planning and Management
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Management and Customer Care
Breakthrough Performance Coaching helps you to take action so that you can achieve your goals and attain the success that you want. If this is something you would like to make happen, contact us and let us explore the options for making your idea a reality.